1. There is actually a such thing as too much chocolate cake.
2. I pathetically prayed the elevator would get stuck today so i could lay down and take a nap.
3. I am OBSESSED with my newest helium video app on my phone.
4. Someone told me I was brave without a coat today.. and I gave them an ugly face and said “i am brave”
5. My behavior could EASILY pass for a 5 year old who hasn’t had a nap.
6. My filter was gone the moment my feet hit the floor.
7. I like ham better than turkey.
8. Carnations are some kind of beautiful.
9. I have learned that I am not the only person who learns some things the hard way.
10. Rocksy is the best roommate.
11. Texts from parents are something we should appreciate, even if they only know how via Siri.
12. Sometimes I wonder if I was supposed to be something like a lawyer, or a nanny..
13. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I am too excited about having my family all under one roof.
I realized today that I can re-live a feeling or emotion that my best friends, or family have. This picture, as gay as it may be is the way I am starting to understand daily life. You must not skip a chapters, or else the story doesn’t make sense. Beautiful convictions, lessons learned, memories made, the good and the bad of growing up happens a chapter at a time….