1. Use sparingly – really means use sparingly, especially with hair oil.
2. I will never peel big oranges.. I will forever buy cuties thanks to their peel-ability
3. My obsession with Lorde is on the verge of unhealthy.
4. I recently made my first purchase of H&M, and I hope it doesn’t let me down.
5. I could give 2 shits about talking about the upcoming election that is in 2016.
6. I hope my ability to keep children alive is much more effective than my plants.
7. I have lost a few pounds, and I feel like shouting it from the rooftops, naturally.
8. I am afraid of 2014. I turn 26, I lose my health insurance, and I have to decide what to do with my career. (yikes)
9. You know you’re getting old when you are super pumped about getting sheets for Christmas.
10. “Sharing is caring” until it comes to sickness. Pretty sure my office is just passing the baton.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I was on the good list, duh. I love the holiday season, but I will be glad when everything gets back to normal. It’s been a crazy week with going out of town and working in between and running around like a chicken with my noggin chopped off. I hope to have a good weekend of rest and laundry.