I love music about as much as anything and Emily Loerke uploaded some music a week ago and by listening to one of the bands I have a new favorite. Though I am “expected” to follow a format and blog about certain things.. I am not. This is my list for the past week/end. The one thing I love about music is the ability to hear it and think of a certain time, place, or feeling. That, and it keeps me sane sitting at a desk all day.
1. Big Parade – Lumineers
2. Sitting by the dock of the bay – Otis Redding
3. I believe in you – Don Williams
4. Stubborn Love – Lumineers
5. Dark horse – Katy Perry
6. Feeling Good – Michael Buble
7. Brave – Sara Bareilles
8. Burn – Ellie Gouldin
9. Come away with me – Nora Jones
10.Drink A Beer – Luke Bryan
11. Edge of Desire – John Mayer
12. Ben Howard – Gracious
Have a good week people..
Happy Birthday to one of my best this week 🙂